The latest version of Arduino IDE incorporates numerous new features that make coding even more fun!.
The complete list of the new version’s enhancements is mentioned below:
* Fixed RESOURCE_NAME in install.sh script
* Serial Monitor: added “Clear output” button
* Added options in preferences.txt for: custom title, comment/uncomment shortcut, always show file extensions
* Added options in preferences.txt to enable/disable typing assistance (auto close brace, auto indent)
* Enabling “Use external editor” option now requires to save all sketches.
- AVR: added availableForWrite() method in generic Stream class
- AVR: moved flush() method up in the class hierarchy from Stream to Print class
You can download the new software from the following links:
– Windows Installer
– Windows zip file
Learn here how to get started with the Arduino IDE.